April 20, 2010

On your feet Jazz fans!

The Jazz pulled off another one! It seems as though just when everyone writes off the Jazz, they dig down deep from within to surprise us all. With no Memo, A.K., and a questionable Boozer Vegas had Denver by 6 ½. Maybe this is a sign that the NBA really isn’t rigged, Vegas actually got one wrong. Like I have mentioned in previous articles you must have three key players to win a big game. This is another prime example of this. 1. Deron Williams with 33 points, and 14 assists. 2. Carlos Boozer with 20 points and 15 boards but who was #3? C.J. had 17, Millsap had 18, Fes played huge throwing that 300 pound body around and dunking over K-Mart, but I feel that the Kyle Korver was the 3rd piece of tonight’s puzzle.

Kyle was all over the floor, he made jumpers when we had to have them, showed his free throw strength in the clutch and even took a charge deep in the 4th quarter! Gent’s this is playoff basketball and was a Huge victory for the beehive state. We stole one in mile high. Now back to our place for two more!

Night in and night out we tend to win and lose games on the free throw line and tonight was no exception. We went 36-47 overall with Deron leading the way by going 16-18. One stat that we tend to lose we actually came out as the victor in the 3-point column. We shot 42% from behind the arch.

Before this game I was debating going under the piano myself for a few days if we lost, but luckily we won. Oh and by the way Dignan I enjoy wings and pizza it’s a celebration, so eat a little. If anyone is looking for me, I’ll be at Wingers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THUD!!! Owe!! Did anyone else hear that? Don't worry about it, that was just me slamming my head into the piano as i was rudely awaken by the party going on in UTAH!! Wake up "Shake"! Ice man has a hot plate of wings and were needed on the dance floor! Go JAZZ!!!

Ice Man said...

Come on Shake and Bake I need to see your 1-2 step victory dance out here on the dance floor!

Shake said...

Its too late for that I am already doing the Harlem shake across the room! Watch out Wingers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...