June 22, 2010

Eagle on #8


The U.S. Open was as thrilling as ever this year and came down to the wire. It was a classic story of the collapse from an inexperienced tour playerthat no one knew about before this weekend. But for me this weekend the U.S. Open was a side note.

I decided to go hit the links myself with Shake-N-Bake and an old friend we will call Norm. It was on this day June, 20, 2010 where we all had the pleasure of being a be a part of history. l Although we were not at Pebble Beach, with the large galleries, the breathtaking views of the Pacific, and the famous 7th hole par 3; we found ourselves at one of Utah's finest in Eaglewood Golf Club, with beautiful valley views of Utah's beach the Great Salt Lake.

With much excitement and laughter from the first tee we all were feeling like Rocky circa 1985 as the round was coming to a close. We approached the 8th hole par 3, where Marcus Fenton and the greens keeping crew had the course looking impeccable. With the wind to our backs, and a Cleveland 52 degree lob wedge in hand I received my first Hole-In-One!

Tiger where you at?! Where was your game this weekend? I brought mine!
Norm and
Shake-N-Bake thank you for being a part of my personal history, I just hope
I can be a part of
your first when the opportunity arises.

The ball that made it all happen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

boo yaow! Great work ICE!

Ice Man said...

Thanks Dignan! Your next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...