May 26, 2010

Carlos Boozer Already Sweet Talking the Bulls!

And just like that Boozer has started his kissing up to various cities trying to win a big contract. In a article posted on ESPN quoted Boozer saying:

"I think most of the free agents this summer [think it's] probably an attractive thing to have that history, where MJ played, where [Scottie] Pippen played for those six championships.

"I can remember being a kid and watching that. I think everybody, whoever it is this summer, can remember watching MJ do his thing in Chicago, so I think that will be more of a positive thing than a negative thing."

I love that once the offseason is about to start that Boozer has to start open mouth kissing with every NBA franchise that shows a little bit of interest in him. I will say it now... Boozer will not be in a Jazz uniform next season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"and I love the Windy City, I love Pres. Obama, I chicago style pizza, and I love the White Sox. Oh yea! And Go Cubs!"

Unknown said...

You left out the Bears! Carlos Boozer is a huge Bears fan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...