May 26, 2010

David Locke does it again!

If you haven't ever listened to David Locke, you are missing out. I'm not saying you are going to love him, but you will respect his style. I equate him to the great Jim Rome. He has a snickering edge and a really sharp tongue for sports.
But this isn't what I really like about David's style. What keeps me coming back, especially around JAZZ season, is his willingness to show he has a passion for sports. I really am a little tired of the sports personality (be it radio, T.V. or print) that act like sports aren't that big of a deal. I think it's belittling and kind of a cop out...
anyway, whether you like him or not, David has a skill with bringing stats to the surface for the average guy.
This is one of his latest; A break down of the 97 - 07 season's drafted players and where they were drafted compared how good they turned out.





Good Job David.

1 comment:

Shake said...

I do enjoy him every now and again but his voice sounds like he is loosing it! Great ideas though and really the only guy in Utah that is talented enough to do a show on his own!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...