July 08, 2010

Jamarcus R. aint no J. Unitas!

2 Pac would be proud. As his over sized stomach tattoo recommended, the professional sports world is full on livin' a "THUG LIFE". So Gangsta!


From the NFL's Jamarcus Russel not just drinking the purple "DRANK" (Codeine) but selling it, to O.J. Mayo getting high at a "how not to get into trouble" seminar put on by the NBA, to Le Tigre Woods putting hundreds of working girls through college, the sports world is living up to Trick Daddy's hit, I'm a thug:

 Don't know what this world's gonna bring
But I know one thing that this is the life for me
Baby cause I'm a thug
All day every day
Baby cause I'm a thug
Wouldn't change for the world
Uh huh cause I'm a thug
That's right you heard
Baby cause I'm a thug
Uh huh oh yeah

J- Russ


What happened to the likes of Johnny Unitas?
Where are the wholesome looks of "Horny"! How about the big ol' grin of Magic?

Magic
Instead we get the scandals of Kobe Bryant in Colorado, The Georgia A.D.'s D.U.I., and Ben Roethlisberger's .... well he's a creep. that's all there is to it.

Hornack
So tonight while you have the family gathered around the warm glow of ESPN as it broadcasts a man signing a contract to make more money than any sports athlete ever has, just remember one thing:



My new motto for the professional sports world...



"Gangsta rap made me do it."- Ice Cube

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I wanna be a (pause) balla (pause) shot calla
20 inch blades on the impala...

I love gangsta rap.
but you already knew that.

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

my wife: Candidate for comment of the year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...